Monday, April 20, 2020

School Closure Week #5 (4/20-4/24)



School Closure Week #5 (April 20 -April 24)

Hello Students & Parents,

I hope that you are well. We are halfway through the quarter this week!

Below are the Week#5 assignments for each class. Remember to submit your assignments through the REMIND APP. When submitting an assignment(s) you must “Send” each photo (one at a time) or I will only get the first one.

I will be putting Week #4 grades into the portal today. It is very important that you check the portal and make sure that I have your assignments entered. If you find that I do not have something – just message me through the REMIND APP. The nice thing about the REMIND APP is that I have pictures of all the assignments that you have sent me in one place in one long message. I receive about 500-700 notifications on Remind each week – therefore it is likely that I will miss something here and there. If you send me an assignment and I do not respond – I may have missed it. Just message me about it through Remind. If you send me an assignment and I do not send you the key for that assignment – I may have missed it. Again, just message me about it through Remind. If you look at the portal and a grade is missing – I may have missed it. Again, message me about it through Remind.

If you are feeling frustrated or confused about anything pertaining to our class, then PLEASE let me know. If you don’t tell me, then I don’t know, and I assume that everything is okay. I want to work with you so that you have a successful quarter!

Have a great week!
Mrs. W


Algebra 2 Periods 2, 3 & 7
***All assignments are due by Sunday 4/26 including the extra credit ALEKS. Extra credit will not be accepted until all required assignments are turned in for the week. Extra credit cannot be turned in after Sunday of the week it is assigned.
1) Watch the following video (9.1 Notes Part III – Objectives on first slide). This is a longer video, so you may want to watch about 20 minutes, then take a break and watch the rest.
2) Complete the assignment: WS – “Week #5 : 9.2 Assignment.” When complete send a photo through Remind.
3) Complete the assignment: WS – Review: Quadratic Formula.” If you need help remembering the Quadratic Formula attend a Zoom this week. When complete send a photo through Remind.
4) After everything else is complete there is an extra credit assignment available on ALEKS (SC Week #5 Extra Credit). The extra credit MUST be complete by Sunday 4/26 (only after everything else is complete) – it will NOT be reopened later.
5) Zoom Office Hours: Attend and one or all of them if you like😊
Tuesday

Wednesday
Thursday
Period 2 (9:00-9:30)
Meeting ID: 609-949-839
Period 2 (9:00-9:30)
Meeting ID: 116-293-639

Period 3 (10:30-11:00)
Meeting ID: 634-734-026
Period 3 (10:30-11:00)
Meeting ID: 881-995-013


Period 7 (2:00-2:30)
Meeting ID: 953-327-031
Period 7 (2:00-2:30)
Meeting ID: 360-680-374

Geometry Period 4
1) Zoom meetings are expected – please attend both meetings below. Your attendance is counted as an assignment for the week. If there is an issue with you attending please send me an email at jwindes@amphi.com and we will work together to find a solution. Keep scrolling down – there is more.
Tuesday
Thursday
Period 4 (12:00-12:30)
Meeting ID: 210-589-885
Period 4 (9:00-9:30)
Meeting ID: 937-031-233

2) Watch the following video: Unit 10 Notes page 12 with Problems #1-8 set up. Take the notes, write down the set up for each problem & then finish the problems. When complete snap a photo in Remind and send it to me. This counts as two assignments.
4) Assignments: Page 14 & 15 in Unit 10 packet #1-10 all. When complete snap a photo in Remind and send it to me. This counts as one assignment.
5) Extra Credit: If you attend both Zoom meetings this week & you complete #2 & #3 above ON TIME (by Sunday 4/26), then you will receive extra credit.

Precalculus Period 5&6
***All work is due by Sunday 4/26; However, I would prefer it all be turned in by 4/24 so that you can have a weekend. Keep in mind that I answer assignment questions during the Zoom Office Hours on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. Therefore, it is better to do some of the assignments earlier in the week just in case you do have questions.
***All assignments are due by Sunday 4/26 including the extra credit ALEKS. Extra credit will not be accepted until all required assignments are turned in for the week. Extra credit cannot be turned in after Sunday of the week it is assigned.
1) Watch the following video (Solving Systems Using Matrices & Calculators Part I – Objectives on first slide).
2) Complete and send a photo through Remind of the following worksheet (Cramer’s Rule). Link below.
3) Watch the following video (Solving Systems Using Matrices & Calculators Part II – Objectives on first slide).
4) Complete and send a photo through Remind of the following worksheet (Solving Systems of Equations Using an Inverse Matrix). Link below.
5) Extra Credit – Complete and send photo through Remind of “Logarithms Review Ch.7 Part II). Extra Credit can only be earned if all regular work from the week is completed. Extra Credit cannot be turned in late (Due no later than Sunday 4/26).
6) Zoom Office Hours: Attend any one of them or all of them if you like😊

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Period 5 (12:00-12:30)
Meeting ID: 934-682-088
Period 5 (10:30-11:00)
Meeting ID: 109-316-350

Period 6 (2:00-2:30)
Meeting ID: 249-696-377

Period 6 (12:00-12:30)
Meeting ID: 956-218-368


         

No comments: