Monday, May 11, 2020

Week #8 Make Up Week

Hello Everyone!

This week has been designated for students to make up assignments that they have missed during fourth quarter. To determine which assignments are missing please log in to the parent/student portal. Assignments that have an "M" are missing and can be made up for credit. If you need help determining what the assignment is go to the correct school closure week on my website/blog and there will be a link or description of the assignment. If this does not help please send me a message through Remind or an email.

EXTRA CREDIT cannot be completed at this time - only regular assignments. The extra credit that was provided each week during the school closure expired at the end of the corresponding week.

PLEASE check the GRADEBOOK on the portal. If you have any questions please contact me through Remind or email.
The last day that I will accept make up work is WEDNESDAY MAY 13th at midnight

There are no additional assignments for any courses - make up work only this week. If you need help with assignments - just let me know and we can meet for a Zoom. I will be doing final grades for courses on Thursday and Friday. I will send out a Remind message when your grades are finished so that you can check them out.

Mrs. W

No comments: